Research Assistant - Research & Analysis
3 days left
- Global AMR R&D Hub
- Max €520 per month (€12.50 per hour)
- 11 May 2023
- 04 Jun 2023
- Antimicrobial Resistance
- Contract Type
The Global Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR) Research and Development (R&D) Hub was launched in May 2018, following a call from G20 Leaders, to address challenges and improve coordination and collaboration in global AMR R&D using a One Health approach. The Global AMR R&D Hub supports global priority setting and evidence-based decision-making on allocation of resources for AMR R&D through the identification of gaps, overlaps and potential for cross-sectoral collaboration in AMR R&D. It is a global partnership currently consisting of 17 countries, the European Commission and two philanthropic foundations. Our work is steered by a Board of Members and supported by a Secretariat, based in Berlin. The Secretariat is a small but committed and motivated team dedicated to fulfilling the mandate of the Global AMR R&D Hub and creating positive impact on global health.
More information is available at www.globalamrhub.org
About the Position
The Hub is seeking a Research Assistant (Research & Analysis) with a background in data science and IT, especially in relation to global health, including health economics and AMR. The position would report to the Secretariat Lead and support activities related to the Hub’s Dynamic Dashboard (https://globalamrhub.org/dynamic-dashboard/).
- Execution of desk research, internet/database searches in the thematic area of Antimicrobial Resistance
- Support and assistance with the reprocessing and analysis of search results
- Contribution to ongoing efforts to refine the Dynamic Dashboard including curation, data categorization and integration of data into the Dynamic Dashboard
What we are looking for
- University degree (completed or in progress)
- Very good knowledge and experience in using Microsoft Office programmes
- Competence in internet and database searches
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken)
- Independent and systematic working attitude
- Flexible and reliable
What we offer you
- An innovative and dynamic team within the vibrant working location of Berlin
- Flat hierarchies, as well as short and open channels of communication
- Responsibility at an early stage
- An international work environment
The position is located in Berlin, Germany (it is not available for remote working), and is on a Mini job basis (max €520 per month, €12.50 hourly rate). Employment can begin as soon as possible and is limited to 6 months, with the possibility of extension.
How to apply
Please send a cover letter outlining why you would like to join our team, alongside your resume and relevant references and certificates in electronic form only via the application form in our job portal.
DZIF is an equal opportunity employer. Women are particularly encouraged to apply. Applications from disabled persons with essentially the same qualifications will be given preference.
If you have any queries, please contact:
Dr Lesley Ogilvie or Dr Ralf Sudbrak, +49 30 403 677 76
By submitting your application, you agree that your data may be electronically processed and stored.